From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Erick
Wellnitz
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:49 AM
To: Andy <andy.ca...@gmail.com>
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] UCCX Workforce Optimization

I did one of these a few months back.  Make sure SQL Express is supported and
you set the SQL up exactly as the documents state otherwise you'll have
problems.

One quirk I noticed aside from SQL is that your "service account" for AD
connectivity cannot be in the root of your AD domain structure.  It must reside
in one if the pre-configured containers or a different OU.
On Jun 15, 2016 8:01 AM, "Andy"