Maybe your trunk to the Recorder is set to Offnet, try to set it Onnet

Am 1. Juli 2016, 15:47 +0200 schrieb Deepak Maggo<[email protected]>:
> Hi,
> 
> 
> The problem I have is that we have active recording system which communicates 
> with the CUCM cluster using a SIP trunk and uses Built-in-bridge 
> configuration.
> 
> 
> The invites that CUCM sends via the SIP trunk show the "External Phone Number 
> Mask" rather than the four digit extension when make PSTN calls which will 
> not work according tothe recording system. We need the External Phone Number 
> Mask on phones to display the correct Caller ID.
> 
> 
> Can anyone suggest a way to fix this?
> 
> 
> 
> Ideally I need a way to modify the number in the SIP invite but I cannot find 
> any example of how to do this.
> 
> 
> Any suggestions are welcome.
> 
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Thanks&Regards,
> Deepak Maggo
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to