Thanks Ryan.  I should have mentioned that I am already in RTMT (Why no
"Current Bandwidth Usage" counter Cisco?), but what I'm really looking for
is, historical reporting.  I need to answer the question: Have calls
between any of our sites began to increase or decrease since the
introduction of a new tool?  For example, if we deploy Jabber+CSF, will
that increase or decrease our intra-company calls?  One could guess it
would decrease, since Instant Messaging is now introduced into the
environment, but if there's a CSF for convenience, and now video for rich
media communications, maybe it actually increases.  I'd like to report on
this, instead of doing the typical thing of pushing my usage statistics on
the entire user community.  "I don't think many people are using video,
because I don't use video."

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 3:21 PM, Ryan Huff <[email protected]> wrote:

> Anthony,
>
>
> Although not likely what you are looking for (at least in the consumption
> method), there are a couple of performance counters you might be able to
> look at; Location LBM\BandwidthAvailable and Location LBM\
> VideoBandwidthAvailable. Subtracted from the configured amount, should
> yield usage.
>
>
> = Ryan =
> ------------------------------
> *From:* cisco-voip <[email protected]> on behalf of
> Anthony Holloway <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Tuesday, August 30, 2016 3:52 PM
> *To:* Cisco VoIP Group
> *Subject:* [cisco-voip] CUCM CAC Locations Usage Report
>
> I'm not finding much, and I'll keep looking, but does anyone know how to
> get a bandwidth usage report between locations?  E.g., Peak
> audio/video/immersive bandwidth consumption between all sites.
>
> Thanks.
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to