More of an observation on my end.  I haven't noticed it lacking in
information yet.

On Sep 2, 2016 3:25 PM, "Wes Sisk (wsisk)" <[email protected]> wrote:

There was a specific effort to improve and trim the guides while targeting
the most common use cases and end to end workflow. Are there valuable
things missing?

-w

On Aug 30, 2016, at 8:14 PM, Erick Wellnitz <[email protected]> wrote:

I thought I was missing something obvious.  Good to know someone else
noticed as well.

On Aug 30, 2016 4:15 PM, "Anthony Holloway" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Is it just me, or is the documentation getting worse?
>
> Specifically, what's going on with the CUCM Administration Guide?  It's so
> watered down now.  It use to be somewhat useful, and now it's completely
> useless for me now.
>
> I hope I'm just missing something obvious, and our documentation isn't
> being taken away from us.
>
> *CUCM 10x Admin Guide is 9.88MB and 1,040 Pages*
>
> *CUCM 11x Admin Guide is 3.08MB and 154 Pages*
>
> I'm not even mad at the web site changes, in fact, I like the search
> within this book feature, because now I don't have to download the PDF to
> search the documentation.
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
> _______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to