I changed the node names tonight and so far so good... one awful thing
happened. I have a pretty complex profile setup in RTMT that shows graphs,
charts, had specialized alerts in it. It took a good while to get it put
together in a decent format. When I changed the name of the publisher, it's
not complaining that the name of the nodes is not found in the database.
GACK! Any chance of fixing this one? I'd hate to have to rebuild that
profile.

Exact error message is "Unable to restore configuration!  Host name in the
configuration is not defined in the DB!"

Thanks,
Nick