That said, there will be significant changes to the way the jabber for iPhone client operates with iOS 10 next year. I suggest all who are able, to watch the briefing if they have not already.
-Ryan On Oct 2, 2016, at 12:23 PM, Joshua Warcop <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: Since this session the community, clients and partners have been voicing major concerns. The Customer Connection Program has updates on these topics. In other words, enough of us complained that they've recommitted things to Jabber. It's long from over for Jabber. We don't need to be putting Jabber out to pasture. Raise concerns with the community and with your account team. This week has been proof customers voices do matter. ---- On Sun, 02 Oct 2016 10:28:44 -0400 Lelio Fulgenzi<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote ---- I finally had the cycles to watch the briefing. For those of you with (or considering) Jabber deployments, I strongly suggest watching it if you can. Sent from my iPhone On Sep 15, 2016, at 4:01 PM, Joshua Warcop <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: I'll come out of lurker status for this one. Jabber isn't going away, but there is messaging from Cisco that their strategic direction is Spark. They have had this messaging for a while now, but Spark was, to my knowledge, not supposed to be a replacement for Jabber. Strategic direction is also known as - shifting financial and personnel resources to Spark. CUCM development resources are also getting moved towards Spark. I'm obviously not speaking authoritatively on any of this, but the marketing and messaging that's public should help connect the dots. ---- On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:13:31 -0400 Anthony Holloway<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote ---- Not me. What did your co-worker tell you that prompted you to post this? Something juicy I bet. Like: IM&P goes away, and all functions related to Jabber are native in CUCM now. On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Scott Voll <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote: My co worker was on a Jabber update webex this morning. Anyone else on it? Scott _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip _______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
