From: Dana Tong <dana.t...@yellit.com.au>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 8:19 AM
To: Ryan Huff
Cc: Nick via cisco-voip
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] IM&P IM Logs

Yes. We have an postgresql db. Looking for a front end to search IM.

Regards
Dana Tong - Yell IT
ENTERPRISE SECURITY ENTERPRISE NETWORKING ALL THINGS CLOUD

m. 0416 165 030
f. 07 3059 6354
e. dana.t...@yellit.com.au
w. www.yellit.com.au<http://%20www.yellit.com.au>
s. Suite 3, Level 3, 320 Adelaide St, Brisbane, 4000
p. PO Box 111, Brisbane, 4000

If you have received this email from Yell IT in error please notify the system
manager at supp...@yellit.com.au. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail
by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Think before you print.