Cisco MediaSense is a great (and admittedly, simple) option for BIB recording;
just need to purchase the RTU and put it on some virtual hardware.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2016, at 9:17 AM, Brian Meade
<bmead...@vt.edu<mailto:bmead...@vt.edu>> wrote:

You're probably much better using BIB(built-in bridge)-based/network recording
instead.  It uses the Built-in-bridge of the phones to send duplicate RTP
streams to a recording server.  Most recording servers out there now prefer
this method.

It's technically possible to route the span sessions over the WAN.  ERSPAN on
your switches would make this a lot easier but I'd really recommend getting
away from that type of setup.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 6:24 AM, Michel L. M. B. Perez