From: Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-v...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:13 AM
To: Ryan Huff; naresh rathore
Cc: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Jabber voicemail issue only on IPhone

Huh, maybe I'm not recalling correctly, but I can't say that I've ever had to
set the Digest user on the TCT before and voicemail works just fine.  Since
when did we start needing to do this step?

Also, since when did the TCT device have a relationship with the voice mail
service profile assigned to the user?  What if he didn't have a TCT device
because he didn't want to burn the license, but needed Jabber on his iPhone
anyway?

I think Naresh should generate a problem report on the Jabber client after
attempting to access his voice messages and then look at the logs.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:34 AM Ryan Huff