Anthony, I think it is. When you log into the Spark admin portal it calls
itself "Cloud Collaboration Management Interface".

I also think it is being used as a fluid moniker to describe all the things
that are being added and changed (like how the WebEx and Spark backends are
converging).

Thanks,

Ryan

On Apr 6, 2017, at 10:45 AM, Anthony Holloway