> On 16 May 2017, at 20:42, Brian Meade <bmead...@vt.edu> wrote:
>
> Did you make sure to upload those certs in the right order so CUCM was able
> to chain them?

I’ve a feeling that may be the issue. Certs where installed towards the end of
a very long weekend upgrading the cluster and I was losing consciousness
through lack of caffeine :-)

Strange thing is, if that’s my mistake I made it on the publisher and all four
subs, but not the IM&P nodes and Unity Connection, which seems odd. Is there
any way to check whether CUCM has the certificate relationship right? I mean,
other than creating a CSR and getting and installing new certs.

Gary