I've been noticing a higher rate of fresh installs failing in about the
last 18 months or so.  I don't feel like opening a TAC case every time,
because most of the time, I get the servers before the distributor even
sends the smartnet stuff over, and CIN is pretty hard core about not
letting me open CUCM cases with the server serial number.  I wish there was
an easier way to report issues for partners who run into all kinds of
issues we just don't have the time to report.