Anyone have any idea on release date of SU3? I was told my tac more than a
month ago it was imminent.

Jeffrey McHugh | Sr. Collaboration Consulting Engineer | VCP-DCV, CCNP
Collaboration
[Company_Logo_Image]<http://www.fidelus.com/>
Fidelus Technologies, LLC
Named Best UC Provider in the
USA<http://www.fidelus.com/fidelus-technologies-named-best-unified-communications-provider-in-the-usa/>
240 West 35th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10001
+1-212-616-7801 office | +1-212-616-7850 fax |
www.fidelus.com<http://www.fidelus.com/>
[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/fidelus-technologies/products>[Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/FidelusUCC>[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/FidelusUCC>[YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/FidelusTraining>

Disclaimer - August 10, 2017

solely for cisco-voip@puck.nether.net. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not
represent those of Fidelus Technologies, LLC. Warning: Although Fidelus
Technologies, LLC has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.