From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Jon
Fox - CISCO IPT
Sent: August 22, 2017 3:46 PM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] UC Compatibility Matrix - 10.5.2 / 11.5

Hello,
Can anyone point me in the right direction for compatibility guides/matrix. The
newer CSR matrix is not very useful (or maybe I'm not interpreting it correctly)

Our Software versions are below.

CUCM - 10.5.2.10000-5
CUPS IM&P - 10.5.2.22900-2
UNITY  - 10.5.2.10000-5
EXPRESSWAY- 8.8.1

We are planning a potential staggered upgrade to 11.5.SU2 or perhaps 11.5.SU3.
Where we would one weekend upgrade say the CUCM then next the Unity etc etc...

So wanted to know, for example if our Unity would work correctly with the new
CUCM Version and visa versa.

Many thanks

Jon Fox