Yup. That's the one. I ended up going to the documentation map for v11 and 
looking through a number of different documents. Eventually found the admin 
guide I was used to seeing. But the first two or three I found were very 
watered down!

I'm sure I couldn't find it again without twenty minutes flying by. :(

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 24, 2017, at 9:01 PM, Anthony Holloway 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

You mean this thread I started?

http://cisco-voip.markmail.org/thread/do3kyb4lzsbqxqrs

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 3:31 PM Lelio Fulgenzi 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

I recall this thread going by, but I'm trying to get some information regarding 
LDAP sync configuration and supported versions and it's going nowhere. Fast.

The documentation I can find by following the breadcrumbs from CCO is seriously 
lacking.

What giveS?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
Computing and Communications Services (CCS)
University of Guelph

519-824-4120 Ext 56354<tel:(519)%20824-4120>
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs>
Room 037, Animal Science and Nutrition Building
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to