I'm in the process of designing a new demployment of four ucs-E blades
(e140s-m2) into four ISR-G2 routers (2x3945,1x3925,1x2921).

The question I have is whether or not I can use _both_ an internal interface
and external interface to communicate with the blade? External for ESXi and
internal for guests (unity express) running on ESXi.

I'd like to use external for ESXi to stick with existing models but to also
remove the router internals as a failure point. The guest itself would need to
talk with the router internals to ensure unity express can register with SRST
without any infrastructure requirements.

What are people's thoughts about this?

Sent from my iPhone