The RIS Database contains a LastActTimeStamp field which is when that
device last registered in Epoch time.

The problem is you have to cross-reference between nodes as a device may
have last registered to the publisher 2 years ago but is currently
registered to a subscriber node.

The new feature in 12.0 to track this on the webpage probably uses this
field that's been there for a while.

You can run "show risdb query phone" on each node to pull this information.