Hi Nick,

Accessing the varied CUCM APIs with their different technologies and access 
limitations can challenge the best of us.

We (UnifiedFX) are planning to launch a new product offering next year that 
solves a large number of those challenges, it’s called AutomationFX.

Basically you can access RISPort, AXL and CTI API’s (to start with) via a 
simple uniform REST API, AutomationFX takes care of all the integration in the 
background for you. This frees you up to create simple automation scripts, or 
even full blown applications a lot quicker with less technology tie-in to the 
API(s) you require.

We shall be giving our first public preview of the capabilities of AutomationFX 
on the 20th December, and we plan to launch early next year. Register here to 
find out what AutomationFX is all about:

http://events.unifiedfx.com

Might not be too much use to you right now, but might help with a future 
project.

Kind Regards

Stephen Welsh
CTO
UnifiedFX

On 26 Oct 2017, at 19:11, Nick Barnett 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

Sorry, should have mentioned... we're on UCCE, not CCX. I've seen this problem 
at other places using 8.6, but we're using 10.0 right now and it's still 
happening.

I've made some good progress since submitting my question earlier. The data 
that I need is in risdb, but that sucks for automation, so now I'm digging into 
the risport70 api, and it looks to be exactly what I"m looking for.

WSDL: https://<servername>:8443/realtimeservice/services/RisPort70?wsdl
Api info: https://developer.cisco.com/site/sxml/documents/api-reference/risport/
some more confusing info: 
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/devguide/9_0_1/xmldev-901/serviceability.html#wp1146216

After pulling that wsdl into SOAPUI, I'm able to query against a specific DN 
and get back "some info"  Working on what that info actually is and waiting for 
another broken user to show up so I can get good before/after grabs of both 
RTMT and API.


On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Pawlowski, Adam 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
I use the AXL "getLine" function to return associatedDevices block - that will 
tell you what devices are on any given line.

I am not sure if that will apply to CTI devices but I'm sure that would work 
for you.

You can use AXL to handle device associations, but, just keep in mind that as 
far as I am aware you tell it what the associations are to be when you run the 
command - it doesn't work on an add/subtract basis. That would be a good way to 
accidentally break the rmjtapi user.

Is this some new bug for CCX? We use Extension Mobility on 11.5 and have not 
run into that yet.

Adam
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to