From: Sreekanth <sknt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 8:08 AM
To: Hamu Ebiso
Cc: cisco-voip voyp list
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Need help with SIP FAX Configuration.

Where is the gateway sending the INVITE? Is that going to the service provider
or CUCM?

Here's a discussion on support forums regarding Ricoh SIP fax device.
https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony/cucm-7-1-help-configuring-ricoh-ip-fax/td-p/1582086

CUCM 7.1 - Help Configuring Ricoh IP Fa... - Cisco Support
...<https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony/cucm-7-1-help-configuring-ricoh-ip-fax/td-p/1582086>
supportforums.cisco.com
Greetings! I have a number of Ricoh Multifunction Printers that support
H.323/SIP IP-Fax capabilities. I would like to be able to use them with my CUCM
7.1 and 2821 ...

As long as it sends a re-invite for voice call -> fax escalation, and responds
to invites for fax escalation, the calls will work fine.

On 1 November 2017 at 17:51, Hamu Ebiso