For the past week and a bit I have noticed a decline in UC (Call Manager)
response time when editing/adding a device.   The message 'loading' stays on
for 5 to 10 seconds or even longer.   Page refresh is also really slow.   In
looking at RTMT the CPU/Memory/disk space are all around 50% or less with no
apparent spikes.   Any suggestions on where this lag could be?

On another but may be related , a couple of our agents (but not all) both have
had their phones restart while in use, and today both had their agent go into
Reserved state for a couple of minutes before finally connecting and allowing
them service.     Again any suggestions on where one would look would be
appreciated.

UC 11.5 SU3

UCCX 11.5

IMP 11.5 SU3