Access the screenshot of a phone.

A) You need to enable web access on a phone only if it's not already enabled
B) You need to associate the phone to the user as a controlled device
C) You do not need to modify the role in any way

Just go to http://<IP of Phone>/CGI/Screenshot

And your browser will prompt you for User/Pass.

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 3:43 PM Lelio Fulgenzi <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I've got an application user that I need to figure out what the password
> is.
>
> I've tried logging in to the admin page and user page, but I suspect this
> won't work since it really only has CTI app role assignments.
>
> I don't want to change the role in any way.
>
> What options do I have to test authentication?
>
>
>
> ---
> Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
> Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph
> Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON |
> N1G 2W1
> 519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 <(519)%20824-4120> | [email protected]<mailto:
> [email protected]>
>
> www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram,
> Twitter and Facebook
>
> [University of Guelph Cornerstone with Improve Life tagline]
>
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-voip mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to