From: bmead...@gmail.com [mailto:bmead...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Brian Meade
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:37 AM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi <le...@uoguelph.ca>
Cc: cisco-voip voyp list <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Spark Hybrid and MWI/Voicemail

No UCCX support has been the big killer for us suggesting it more as a Jabber
replacement.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Lelio Fulgenzi
<le...@uoguelph.ca<mailto:le...@uoguelph.ca>> wrote:
Well, that is certainly disappointing. Spark makes a softphone deployment much
easier, but not without key features like MWI.

I hate the fact that we’re going to have to deploy both to get all the features
we want/need.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:(519)%20824-4120> |
le...@uoguelph.ca<mailto:le...@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram,
Twitter and Facebook