“We added a field and it broke 30 things so we fixed those bugs in the same
release”

Ben Amick
Unified Communications Analyst

From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Brian Meade
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:33 PM
To: Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-v...@gmail.com>
Cc: Cisco VoIP Group <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Cisco WFO QM: "We fixed some bugs...or did we?"

Security Notice: This is an EXTERNAL email. Please exercise caution and DO NOT
open attachments or click links from unknown or unexpected senders.
Might have been only internal bugs got fixed.  Any resolved caveats listed are
supposed to be public bugs.  But anything that makes it into a customer version
is also supposed to be a public bug and I'm assuming any of these bugs would
have existed in SR5.

Someone messed up here though.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 1:12 PM, Anthony Holloway