I’m sure you’ve already considered this, but I wonder, with everything being
back-hauled over IP these days, if their telco would be able to identify the
IXC who is handing off the call to them, based on the logs for the original
calling party number they blocked, and blacklist that address.  Sure that
sounds extreme (voice is more critical them SMTP), but you’re also talking
about criminal activity.

Sent from an iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude
my typtos.