What version of UCM are you on? If it’s 11.5 SU3 check informix ccm.log for
something like this:
23:13:59 SCHAPI: last statement aus_refresh_stats(integer,integer)
23:13:59 SCHAPI: [Auto Update Statistics Refresh 43-2] Error -217 Column
(aus_cmd_dbs_priority) not found in any table in the query (or SLV is
undefined).

This is CSCva78144.

I ask because I’m pretty sure one of those last two numbers is the time taken
to process the request, and neither of those are a good number.

-Ryan

On Apr 13, 2018, at 2:22 PM, ROZA, Ariel