From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Pawlowski,
Adam
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 1:30 PM
To: 'cisco-voip@puck.nether.net' <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Jabber APNs config

We'd planned for this for support this summer but with it being kicked out on
Apple's end we took some pressure off.

That being said I'd tried to get this setup to work in our lab (11.5.1SU3) and
it didn't work at all. I spent ages digging around finding that "Cloud
Onboarding" was broken, certs didn't work, and it still barfs cert and trust
errors into the XCP Config Manager log (I think that one?) and doesn't work.

Hopeful it operates properly in 12 but probably not then if it doesn't work in
11.5SU4.

Best,

Adam Pawlowski