From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Lisa
Notarianni
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:10 PM
To: cisco-voip voyp list <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Professional Development/Conferences

Hello All,

We are in the process of planning for next fiscal year's professional
development or conferences and I would appreciate your input relating to voice
services::

1. Has anyone found value in Cisco CCNA and then moving toward Cisco
Collaboration certification?

2. Have you found any other non-Cisco specific training related to voice
services that may be useful?

3. Any conferences that are not overly expensive but still useful for voice
services (not Cisco Live)?

I appreciate your responses.

Thank you,

Lisa Notarianni