Morning all, I recently installed the latest device pack, 11.5(1.15078), to get 
support for the 7832 conference phones on our cucm cluster running 
11.5.1.12900-21

The phone is registered and operating fine, able to make and receive calls and 
has received a firmware update. However, the device page’s “Real-time Device 
Status” section (both on the pub and the sub it’s registered to) shows 
Registration as unknown and IPv4 Address as none.

I can get the IP address from the phone’s admin settings, ping it and access 
its web page and, as I say, it can make and receive calls. Making config 
changes in cucm and applying them also restarts the phone as you’d expect.

Is this a known bug (I couldn’t find anything when searching) or does anyone 
know how to fix this?


---
/-Gary Parker----------------------------------f--\
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n      Loughborough University, IT Services       |
|     tel:+441509635635 sip:[email protected]      o
|        https://www.osx.ninja/pubkey.txt         |
\r----------------------------------------------d-/

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP

_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to