I have a new CenturyLink SIP Service.  CenturyLink said it is new and
doesn't match the Cisco guides.  (No more of the funky registrar and fixup
headers via SIP profiles!)

In short in CUBE they want me to send calls to them per these settings;

SIP Signaling IP 6.6.156.245:5060

RTP IP 6.6.156.244

I'm just drawing a blank on how to setup CUBE to send SIP signaling requests to
CenturyLink with different Signaling and RTP destination addresses.  Don't I
just send session target ipv4:X.X.156.245:5060 and the SDP takes care of the
RTP negotiation part?  Do I really care in my CUBE what their RTP address is?

-jason

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer";