Nevermind:

>From the help page:

>From the Discard Digits drop-down list box, choose the discard digits
>instructions that you want to associate with this route pattern. The discard
>digits that display depend on the numbering plan that you choose from the
>Numbering Plan drop-down list box.
Note: The called party transformation settings that are assigned to the route
groups in a route list override any called party transformation settings that
are assigned to a route pattern that is associated with that route list.

It's been a while since I did this and I suspect when I did, I either made
everything the same, or I wasn't doing special stuff on each route pattern
before sending it to a list.

Weird that this little thing would be done. This means that I have to either do
all the digit manipulation on the route pattern, or have different route lists
for each manipulation that I want to do.

Sorry for the static.
---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | le...@uoguelph.ca<mailto:le...@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram,
Twitter and Facebook