From: James Dust <james.d...@charles-stanley.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:16 AM
To: Matthew Loraditch <mloradi...@heliontechnologies.com>;
cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Mass import of users into Access Control Group

Around 1000 users,

Kind regards

James

From: Matthew Loraditch [mailto:mloradi...@heliontechnologies.com]
Sent: 10 October 2018 12:15
To: James Dust; cisco-voip@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>

How many users? You can go into the acg and add up to 250 at a time I believe.
Manual may be faster in this case depending on the count

Matthew Loraditch​

Sr. Network Engineer

p: 443.541.1518<tel:443.541.1518>

w: www.heliontechnologies.com<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>

e: mloradi...@heliontechnologies.com<mailto:mloradi...@heliontechnologies.com>

[cid:image001.png@01D4606D.AB9111E0]

[Facebook]<https://facebook.com/heliontech>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/heliontech>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies>

________________________________
From: cisco-voip
<cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net>>
on behalf of James Dust
<james.d...@charles-stanley.co.uk<mailto:james.d...@charles-stanley.co.uk>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:11:10 AM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>

Afternoon all,

Might be a bit of a basic question, but I need to assign all the users in our
cluster to a specific access control group.

Am I correct in saying the easiest way to accomplish this is via the bat tool?

If so could someone advise me of the correct approach please.

Many thanks

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may
not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments
are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent
by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute
acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where
applicable), can be found at this URL
http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/