It’s not PIN controlled, the idea is that if the device is in range of the
ultrasound and on a network that has https connectivity to the codec then it
can connect.

Users in the room also see a notification on the screen when a proximity client
connects, so it’s not hidden.

If you want your users to have control over toggling the feature take an
example from https://github.com/CiscoDevNet/roomdevices-macros-samples and
create a macro that works with in-room-controls to give your users a button to
flip the config on/off.

-Ryan

On Oct 10, 2018, at 5:04 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi