“Good save, wedding singer.” comes to mind.

Thanks for sharing this.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G
2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> |
le...@uoguelph.ca<mailto:le...@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram,
Twitter and Facebook

On Oct 11, 2018, at 9:56 PM, Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) via cisco-voip