Ok, welp, given that there were no responses to indicate that there is an alternative, I guess the SIP Trunk is the only option. Thanks for responding Brian.
On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 2:50 PM Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote: > I don't think there's another way in IM&P. > > You could use Subscribe/Notify from a technical standpoint but that > doesn't scale super well. > > I've used the Publish Trunk for integration to custom XMPP deployments for > those reasons. > > On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 2:03 PM Anthony Holloway < > [email protected]> wrote: > >> I thought I recall reading somewhere, or maybe hearing it from someone, >> that if you did not want to use the SIP Trunk option for PUBLISHing >> presence changes from CUCM to IM&P, you could use some alternate method. >> >> Does this sound familiar to you? If so, what can you share about it? >> Or, am I not recalling the information correctly? >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-voip mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >> >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
