Turns out use FQDN wasn’t checked on the SIP profile being used by Jabber on
the production cluster. Not sure why that presents itself with changing the
information only when the call is connected, not while in progress though.

But at least it’s resolved.

Hopefully that change doesn’t cause any behaviour changes we can’t live with or
resolve.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G
2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> |
le...@uoguelph.ca<mailto:le...@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram,
Twitter and Facebook

On Nov 2, 2018, at 1:55 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi