Afternoon all,

I have around 500 users with end user device profiles for Cisco 797X devices,
and need to convert these users to 885X profiles.

Can anyone advise the best way to go about this please?

We are running cucm ver 11.

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may
not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments
are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent
by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute
acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where
applicable), can be found at this URL
http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/