From: Charles Goldsmith <wo...@justfamily.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 11:09 AM
To: Lelio Fulgenzi <le...@uoguelph.ca>
Cc: voip puck <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] vCME (Virtual Communications Manager Express) now
available on CSR1000v IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10

Lelio, that's a different animal.  The 5000 series doesn't mention UC apps at
all, it just supports some voice modules.  I think it assumes you will be
managing those modules via CUCM.   I didn't dig through all of the docs.

It's an interesting product.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 11:58 PM Lelio Fulgenzi