Hey James, Did you get to the bottom of this?
Sounds similar to something i had not so long ago which turned out to be a bug
CSCvh30732
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bst.cloudapps.cisco.com_bugsearch_bug_CSCvh30732-3Femailclick-3DCNSemail&d=DwMFaQ&c=9wxE0DgWbPxd1HCzjwN8Eaww1--ViDajIU4RXCxgSXE&r=5JyBZecqg6XxpGqlMurMg93hfV48sw2zaIXj9wUbn1Q&m=j6YVY2iVRe4qASxRGuxoETMbZECLnlzaAXabphuII5Y&s=zAZW8KywvM2w9Jsq0OZCfOkJd2p5eufgWFxWrf2FmOs&e=>.
What firmware are you using?

Jon