BRKCOL-2009 is a good Cisco Live session entirely dedicated to the impact of
PCI requirements on collab (TLS 1.2 particularly).

Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 is being deprecated and may not provide the
level of security required by an organization anymore. The Payment Card
Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is for example requiring vendors to
use newer versions of TLS for encrypted communications. This session will
discuss the support of TLS 1.2 in the Cisco On-Premises Collaboration products.
It will also cover the ability to disable TLS 1.0 and/or TLS 1.1, the
interfaces that are affected by this, and the implications on the Cisco
Collaboration solution. Finally, it will discuss limitations when older phones
are still used in a environment where TLS 1.0 has been disabled.

 - Ryan Ratliff

On Jan 22, 2019, at 8:18 AM, Lamont, Joshua