I am also curious if there is any documentation for this.  When I asked Cisco
HTTS support recently they said it is round robin.  In my environment though I
see inbound B2B calls from Webex hitting the same CUCM Sub.

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Ryan Huff
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:19 PM
To: cisco-voip@puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Expressway cluster algorithm

Can anyone explain or cite the documents that define the algorithm used to
determine which Expressway node in a given cluster is selected to process a
call.

You can influence the selection with DNS SRV priority and weight, but does not
appear to guarantee which cluster node is selected each time.

Thanks,

Ryan

________________________________

Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy/delete this e-mail. You are
hereby notified that any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of
the material in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

AQR Capital Management, LLC, along with its affiliates (collectively "AQR") may
collect certain personal information from you. AQR operates pursuant to a
Global Privacy Policy which describes the types of personal information we
obtain, how we use the information, with whom we share it and the choices
available to you regarding our use of the information. We also describe the
measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can
contact us about our privacy practices. By providing your personal information
you agree to do so pursuant to the Global Privacy Policy. For a copy of the
Global Privacy Policy please click here<https://www.aqr.com/Privacy-Policy>.

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an
offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or
as an official confirmation of any transaction. All information contained in
this communication is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and is
subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of AQR Capital Management, LLC
and its affiliates.