Hi Group,
thanks!
I think TLS 1.2 is pretty tricky and since it is not compulsory now then I
will avoid it. TLS 1.1 seems good enough for now.

The main problem will revolve around enable voice encryption on existing
cluster. This will be quite a major effort. If this is deem necessary, I
will get customer to create a standalone cluster just for UCCX else
potentially it will cost them more $$ to enable end to end encryption on
all existing sites.

The PCI compliance consultant they have hired, recommended them to go
digital phones or analogue phones which is kind of weird.

Regards,
Ki Wi

Regards,
Ki Wi