"Severity: 5 Cosmetic"  = Don't worry, everything is fine, it just looks
like it's not working

"Workaround: on CUCM ... assign additional device to the users" = Do a
bunch of work to fix our mistake, that you'll later have to rip out, once
we get it working.

So, is it cosmetic, or is it a huge problem?  Because it kind of seems like
the latter.  Someone should write an article on the hidden costs of owning
Cisco solutions.  I mean, who pays for all of the work to add these
devices, associate them, and then clean it all up later?