Yes, I've used data dump in the past, but with security getting tighter and
tighter on our corporate laptops, our ability to use it has become non
existent.

looked at bat export, but does not include the zero out transfer...... Was
kind of bummed. seemed to get a lot of info.

I was just hoping there was an easier way to get the info.

Thanks

Scott