Hi,
I would like to introduce Maaz Technologies for your kind perusal, Maaz Technologies is a Cisco Solution Partner that specializes in CRM integration, custom-made Finesse Gadgets and customized Reporting of Cisco Contact Center and IoT Solution. Along-with that we also offer Cisco Contact Center Professional Services for Greenfield/ Brownfield deployments and Up-gradations. We have an extensive team of software engineers to help you provide Customized Cisco Solutions.

As a Cisco Solution partner we would like to complement Cisco Resellers with our Contact Center and IoT solution offerings, so that you can offer one window solution to your customers. Please do check our attached company profile and website.

Regards,
Maaz Technlogies
https://maaztechnologies.com/