From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Lelio
Fulgenzi
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:15 PM
To: voyp list, cisco-voip (cisco-voip@puck.nether.net)
<cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] automatic updates for Jabber - windows and mac

I plan on going down the rabbit hole of documentation tomorrow, but I’m just
wondering if anyone has gotten automatic updates for both Windows and MAC
working?

Last I checked, the update XML file didn’t seem to have the differentiation of
O/S. Just windows.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | le...@uoguelph.ca<mailto:le...@uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram,
Twitter and Facebook