Im on the road, but there was a similar bug for this. Can’t seem to find it.
It’s TFTP based issue from memory.
You had to de-activate and re-activate the TFTP services.

From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-boun...@puck.nether.net> on behalf of Anthony
Holloway <avholloway+cisco-v...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 4 September 2019 at 12:03 pm
To: "cisco-voip@puck.nether.net" <cisco-voip@puck.nether.net>
Subject: [cisco-voip] CUCM 11.5(1)SU6, Port 6972 and EC Certs

So, I just ran into something interesting where someone else took care of the
certs for a CUCM I now have access to, and while the main CCMAdmin pages load
fine in my browser with a full chain of trust, the 6972 page(s) are being
delivered as EC certs, which were not signed, and thus, I get a warning in my
browser.

Now, I have other CUCM deployments under my belt where the Tomcat RSA certs are
signed and EC not, because the default setting for CUCM is to not use EC certs
until you tell it to.  These deployments still present the RSA cert to me for
6972.

The only difference is the SU6 part.

I couldn't find anything in the release notes nor in the bug search, and so I'm
wondering if any of you know what might be happening.

I tried toggling the HTTP Ciphers from RSA only to All and back again, but that
didn't work.

I tried re-uploading the RSA cert chain, starting from root, and then back
through the 2 intermediates (yes, three layers deep, it's a public CA chain).

I've restarted Tomcat, I've deactivated/reactivate TFTP, I've rebooted the
cluster, and I'm just at a loss.  It's not that big of a deal, it just bothers
me that I don't know why it's doing this.