Actually I don't know that it doesn't exist, I was just saying I had not
heard of it before.  I am curious if it is, and no one has addressed it yet.

Also, I realize I have a type on this line:

*National Pattern strips + prefixes *#*02 and routes to SIP trunk
(*#*13055551212) *

It should include the two-digit prefix

*National Pattern strips + prefixes *#*02 and routes to SIP trunk
(*#*0213055551212) *