We have started migrating our Telecommuters over to Jabber from the old IP
communicator.  So we are getting the "can I use this in the office"  "do
you have to leave the phone on the desk?"  I think eventually we will have
a lot of people over on Jabber.  The question is, does everyone
move.......   I think we will have some people that really want physical
phones.   and for emergencies you will still want a physical phone
available.  then lets start the conversation about E911.  Then what happens
if they are not in the office?  or they are running jabber for iphone /
Droid???  how does that work?  Lots of things to work through.  Can it be
done?  yes, but plan ahead.

Scott