Interesting, so you want to change the client behavior, such that you can remotely signal the client to return the login screen?
I have never looked into that, but it sounds like a tall order to me. I'd be surprised if that's possible. But, I'll watch this thread for further developments. BRB, writing a buffer overflow exploit which causes jabber to crash... On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 3:21 PM Brian Meade <[email protected]> wrote: > Has anyone found a way to force logout all or some Jabber clients on an > IM&P Cluster? > > Restarting XCP Router or un-assigning presence service for the user just > makes them spin and show it can't connect to IM&P. > > ForceLogoutTimerDesktop is in the parameter guide but pushing this out via > jabber-config with a short timer still doesn't mean the clients are going > to get the new jabber-config right away. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-voip mailing list > [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip >
_______________________________________________ cisco-voip mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip
