Does expressway enforce the N+1 limits in a two node system?

If I have two medium nodes in each C and E cluster, does the 2501st 
registration get rejected?

Just knowing whether I should plan sooner or later to add a third node to the 
clusters.

I’m pretty sure we’ll be ok. But we’re going strong with Jabber in the new year 
and I’m worried about all the mobile devices that will be registering.

We’re still on 11, so no off-Prem service definition. Not sure we’d block that 
anyways.




-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Computing and Communications Services | University of Guelph
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 
2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, 
Twitter and Facebook

[University of Guelph Cornerstone with Improve Life tagline]
_______________________________________________
cisco-voip mailing list
[email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-voip

Reply via email to